How do our Selfaccess.com Blended Learning Courses work?
Our blended learning courses are the solution for busy people who need the
skills to pass IELTS. They provide all the benefits of a classroom experience:
• 1 on 1 learning and
• live interaction with teachers,
and add the benefits of an online experience:
• self paced study,
• study from home or work or both,
• a wide community of students and teachers,
• access to the best resources and
• access to the best teachers.
Online English combines interactive lessons, live tutors and community as a superior blended learning solution.
- Log in and do your lessons. You will practise reading, grammar, listening
and writing. Our Selfaccess.com exercises are similar to those found in IELTS
Academic module and include IELTS specific test-taking strategies. All our
lessons give you immediate feedback. Use
model essays, reports and letters to help with your writing.
- Practise your pronunciation and prepare for your speaking tutorial with
your tutor. Depending on where you live, your tutor will either phone you
or call you using Skype at a time that suits you both.
- Log in to the site to submit your written assignments. Your tutor will mark
them, grade them and add useful comments, corrections and advice to improve
after each assignment.
- Our progress tests are similar to the SelfAccess lessons and each exercise
practises a different task type found in IELTS or skill you will need to pass.
Your grades will be sent to your tutor.